|Department: Pakistan Navy|
Qualification: BS to PHD (As post)
Publish Date: 31 May 2019
Last for Apply: 9 April 2019
Location: General Headquarter of Navy
Total Seats: 150
Experience: Fresh to 3 year
Age required : LT upto 32 years < CDR up-to 36 Years
If you are waiting for Pakistan Navy Jobs then this is the right time to apply the best suitable job for you. Just click on above red button apply now to get an online registration form to get your dream job in Pakistan Navy.
- 1 Department Overview
- 1.1 Newspaper Advertisement of Navy Jobs
- 1.2 Selection Process For Short Service Commission in Pakistan Navy
Pakistan has three types of Forces Pakistan Army, Pakistan Air Force, and Pakistan Naval Force. Pakistan Naval Force defends Pakistan from Sea Side. Pakistan Navy plays essential job to secure the nation’s financial and military interests at home and abroad, executing the remote and protection approaches of the Government of Pakistan through the activity of military impact, strategic exercises and different exercises in the help of these destinations.
Now Pakistan Navy is offering Short Service Commission jobs in Special Branch, Special Branch IT, Naval Law Barach, and Education Branch.
General Requirement for all branches
- Candidates have age up to 26 years (For all branches)
- Candidates must be Pakistani Citizen (For all branches)
- Height must be 5 feet and 4 inches. (For all branches)
Qualification/ Experience Requirement For Special Branch
For the special branch, candidates must have the following degrees
- MBA / MS Project Management, MBA (HRM) (LT Cdr )
- MS (Telecom) (LT Cdr )
- BE Civil Engineering (Lt )
- MS / PGD Hotel Management (LT Cdr )
- PhD – Electrical / Electronics (LT Cdr )
- PhD (LT Cdr )
- BE Manufacturing / Industrial (Lt )
- BE Automobile (Lt )
- BE Electrical / Electronics / MS (Lt Cdr / LT )
- MS Supply Chain / MBA Finance (Lt Cdr )
- BE Architecture (Lt )
- BS / MS Horticulture (Lt )
- BS / MS Criminology (Lt )
- BE Civil Engineering / MS Civil Engineering (Lt Cdr / Lt )
- BE Mechanical / MS Mechanical (Lt )
- BE Civil Engineering with MS in Structures(Lt )
Qualification/ Experience Requirement For Special Branch IT
- Candidate should have degree MS in Cytology / Information Security / Cyber Security.
- For Lt Cdr post, Candidate should have 6 years experience required and for Lt 3 years experience in relevant experience required
- For Lt Cdr post, the candidate should have 6 years experience in relevant field with LLM degree
- For Lt post, The candidate should have 3 years experience with LLB degree from HEC recognized university
Qualification/ Experience Requirement For Education Branch
- The interested candidate in Lt Cdr post is required MS qualification ( any subject) with 6 years experience and 3 three experience for Lt post.
- The Master education is required for Lt post with three years experience.
- This is the selection process for short service Commission in Pakistan navy requires these following details:
- You should first do online registration through the official website of Pakistan Navy https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- You can do online registration for Pakistan Navy Short Course 31 March to 9 April 2019.
- Candidates should bring all original documents with computerized slip at your selected Pakistan Naval General Headquarter.
- Candidate should verify him all original documents from headquarter and candidates must bring attested photocopies of their documents along with crossed postal order as per given in the registration slip(in favor of Director Recruitment) on the day of entrance test.
- Candidates must pass intelligence and academic test which is computerized based MCQs with the time limit.
- After the pass, computerized test candidate will call for preliminary Medical examination and candidates must pass Interview as well for qualify ISSB test.
- After the pass, this candidate will receive ISSB Tests letter and they will go to ISSB centers to pass next producer.
- The full medical examination will be tested at PN Hospitals/CMH’s.
- The final Selection of candidates on merit points at NHQ.
Note: Applications which are forwarded directly to Recruitment Directorate Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.