|Department: Pakistan Air Force|
Qualification: Matric, Bachelors
Publish Date: 20 Jan 2019
Last for Apply: 27 Jan 2019
Location: Air Force Headquarters
Total Seats: 300
Age required: 15.5 to 28 Years
Pakistan has three types of Army, PAF is one of them. PAF stands for Pakistan Air Force who has a motto “A symbol of pride for the nation,” and it plays Aerial Warfare role. The Official website of Pakistan Air Force is a http://www.paf.gov.pk. And Its major role to make safe Pakistan from Air attack. If you want to serve for Pakistan as part of Pakistan Air Force, then you have the best opportunity. Pakistan Air Force is offering different jobs which are on all types of posts. For these jobs, all requirements qualification, age, etc. are given below. PAF is offering following jobs
- Education Instructor Vacancy
- Religious Teacher Vacancy
- Aero Trades Vacancy
Newspaper Advertisement for PAF Jobs
Requirements For Education Instructor Vacancy
- Candidate must have Pakistan Nationality.
- Relationship status is required Single/ Married
- Candidate should have minimum height is 163 cm otherwise, a candidate can’t apply for this job.
- For this job, age is required between 22 to 28 years old.
- For English Instructor, Candidate must have a bachelor degree in English with the 2nd division, and he has 45% marks in English Subject.
- For Physics Instructor, the candidate should pass B.S.C (Physics) with 2nd division and must secure 45% marks in Physics. One of these combinations of subjects is required for this job i) Double Math and Physics ii) Physics, Math and Chemistry iii) Physics, Math and Computer Science iv) Physics, Math and Statistics.
- For Math Instructor, a candidate has a degree of B.S.C in Math with 2nd division and 45% marks is required in a relevant subject. If a candidate has one of the following combinations of Subjects, then he is eligible for registration. i) Double Math and Physics ii) Physics, Math and Computer Science iii) Statistics, Math and Computer Science iv) Double Math and Statistics.
Note: Candidates who have a degree of BS or MS in a relevant subject can also be eligible for registration
Requirements For Religious Instructor Vacancy
- Candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan
- Candidate should have a 163cm height
- Single and Married candidate both can apply for this job
- Candidate should have 25 to 28 years old age otherwise he can’t apply.
- For the religious instructor job, they should have passed Intermediate, and they have a certificate of Islamic Studies from registered Islamic Institution. Hafiz Quran will be preferred as an individual.
Requirements For Aero Trade Jobs
- Those can apply for Aero Trade post who have passed matric with science and secured 60% plus marks in the examination. They must pass Math, Physics, and chemistry with 33% plus marks in matric
- Only those can apply who have age between 15.5 to 20 years old.
- Candidate should be non-married.
- Only those can apply who have a 163cm height
- Candidate should have the nationality of Pakistan.
How To Apply
- If you are eligible for this post, then you can apply by online on the official site of Join PAF which is given above and get computerized slip after one day.
- You must complete registration before January 27, 2019.
- Candidates should bring all original documents with computerized slip at your selected Air Force General Headquarter.
- Candidates should pass intelligence and academic test which is computerized based.
- After pass test, the candidate should pass medical and interview.
- All selection will be on merit.
Pakistan Air Force has many selection centers which are situated in major cities of Pakistan Faisalabad, Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, D J Khan, Shakar, Hyderabad. Do your registration carefully because any mistake will not be confined after submitting your information like if you provide the wrong CNIC number, then you will not eligible for this job. To assure that you send information correctly. Good Luck